Call for Papers - Renaissance Society of America
Discipline of Rhetoric ... Chicago, 30 March-1 April 2017
Call for Papers
Discipline of Rhetoric
Renaissance Society of America
Chicago, 30 March-1 April 2017
The Discipline of Rhetoric invites papers and panels for its sessions at the annual meeting. We may submit up to five guaranteed panels. We invite papers and panels on any subject appropriate to our discipline and especially welcome those that address the following:
- the works of Petrus Ramus
- educational practice and reform
- delivery and visual rhetorics
- transatlantic and colonial discourses
âœª Panels must be organized by a current member of the Renaissance Society of America. Panels should ordinarily include no more than three presenters. Please submit the following:
- a session title no longer than 15 words;
- a 1-2 page description of the panel;
- a 1-2 page abstract for each of its papers;
- a 150-word version of each abstract;
- a 300-word curriculum vitae for each presenter, including full name, affiliation, and email address;
- any audiovisual requirements;
- session keywords.
âœª Papers may be submitted by anyone. Please submit the following:
- a 1-2 page abstract of the paper;
- a 150-word version of the abstract;
- a 300-word curriculum vitae, including full name, affiliation, and email address;
- any audiovisual requirements; *paper keywords.
âœª Please send all materials to Elizabeth Skerpan-Wheeler (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for submissions is 25 May 2016.
All participants in the Chicago conference must be members of the Renaissance Society of America.